Pass Through Bearing Holders
Here are the first prints for what will be my new printer. These prints came out acceptably, and will most assuredly work, but I seem to be over extruding a bit. I’ll try to dial that in a bit as the prints progress, so be on the lookout for higher quality parts as I progress.
Also, these are the very first pictures I’m taking with a real camera (i.e., not a cell phone camera). Frankly, I have NO IDEA what I’m doing, so bear with me as I try to figure out yet another hobby (photography) that I certainly won’t actually master.
- Printer: Wilson2 (customized)
- Filament: Atomic Filament PETG Ruby Red Translucent
- Slicer: Simplify3D
- Hotend Temperature: 240ºC
- Bed Temperature: 75ºC (first layer), 65ºC (all other layers)
- Layer Height: 0.15mm
- Solid Bottom Layers: 3
- Solid Top Layers: 4
- Perimeter Shells: 2
- Infill: 100% Rectilinear @ 100% width
- Sparse Infill: <no>
- Print Speed: 50mm/s
If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know in the comments.